ConferenceSeries Ltd proudly invites contributors across the globe to its 3rd World Congress on Climate Change and Global Warming during October 16-17, 2017 in Dubai, UAE which includes prompt keynote presentations, oral talks, poster presentations and exhibitions.
Climate Congress is based on the theme: “Earth is getting Warmer!! Challenges and Solutions for a Sustainable Environment’’ and the conference mainly focuses on the Climate change and its effects. Study of Climate change is important in today’s world if we want to leave this planet for our future generations. We have to really understand the challenges and together we have to make a pledge for a sustainable environment.
ConferenceSeries Ltd organizes a conference series of 1000+ Global Events inclusive of 300+ Conferences, 500+ Upcoming and Previous Symposiums and Workshops in USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and publishes 700+ Open access journals which contains over 30000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.
- Marine biologist
- Environmental researchers
- Business entrepreneurs
- Training institutes
- Chemical engineers
- Environmental engineers
- Waste management associations
- Carbon Sequestration
- Climatology and Meteorology
- Climate Change and Global Warming Evidences
- Pollution and Climate Change
- Climate Change and Health
- Sustainability and Climate Change
- Climate Hazards
- Climate Policy
- Climate Refugees
- Climate Solutions
- Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
- Greenhouse Gases
- Renewable Energy
- Ecology and Ecosystems
- GIS and Remote Sensing
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.